思童论坛

找回密码
 注册账户
搜索
查看: 1292|回复: 7

[转]福建公车撞人见死不救事件调查结果遭质疑

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-12 01:13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2009年3月3日,福建罗源县政府一辆公车交通肇事导致一死一伤,有媒体在采访完伤者和目击者后披露,车祸发生之后,车内的几名干部纷纷下车,却没有上前救人,而是选择了离开。

公车肇事且见死不救,在当地引起了强烈的社会反响。随后,罗源县成立了调查组,并于3月9日通过媒体发布了调查结果。调查结果显示,肇事车确系该县政府公用车辆,事发时车上有5名乘员,均系从罗源县乡镇和县直单位抽调参与该县碧里乡航道疏浚的工作组成员,其中3人为副科级以上干部,两人为一般干部。

调查结果认定,事故发生后,驾驶员陈某等人立即报警,车上下来的5名乘员及司机一直在车旁等待交警和医务人员,直到交警和120救护车赶到事故现场处理才离开。

鉴于群众反映有关人员在事故现场等待期间不作为,罗源县委作出决定,对3名副科级以上干部予以停职,并由县纪委、监察部门对所有相关人员进行彻查。

然而,这样的调查结果公布之后,在当地却引发了更多的质疑。值得注意的是,在调查结果中,罗源县没有认定媒体报道表述的“发生车祸时车上多名干部见死不救,径直离去”这一说法。有罗源县的群众质疑,政府有避重就轻,希望让这一事件大事化小、小事化了的嫌疑。

在事故现场路边的一家商铺,当天目击事故全过程的林先生告诉中国青年报记者,事故发生时,他看到从面包车上下来了几个人,但都没有去救那两个被撞的群众,而是走掉了。“电动车被撞之后,骑车的人被撞飞了十多米远,一动不动。坐在电动车后面的人也倒在了地上,随后又爬了起来,跌跌撞撞地朝骑车的人走去,没走两步就瘫倒在地上,最后是爬到骑车者身边去的,并且又哭又喊,没有人上前给予帮助。”

在罗源县医院住院部,记者见到了正在接受治疗的伤者罗小凤。她告诉记者,3月3日那天,她和工友叶菊梅到县城逛街,中午时分,由叶菊梅骑电动车载着她回家吃午饭。在一个路口,准备通过马路时,不幸就发生了。

罗小凤说,在她清醒之后,救援人员还未到现场,她并没有看到有从车上下来的干部在场,“为什么他们不来扶我们一把,或者送我们上医院?”

罗小凤告诉记者,事故发生后,她所在的位置离死者叶菊梅约有7~8米,离肇事车不到10米,而肇事车离叶菊梅也只有几米远,三者位置呈三角形。周边的情况她看得很清楚,当时她的头部和手脚都在流血,她曾靠着护栏站起来大声呼喊“救命”,终因体力不支跌倒,但还是爬向工友叶菊梅,试图施救。

中国青年报记者在罗源县采访时了解到,交警部门赶到事故现场大约是在事故发生后十分钟。交警部门已经对“3·3交通事故”作出认定,县政府公车车速过快是主要原因。驾驶员在驾车途经没有交通信号灯控制、也没有交通警察指挥的交叉路口时,未减速慢行,应负事故主要责任;死者叶某骑电动车载人,并且进入机动车道行驶,应负事故的次要责任。

罗源县县委宣传部的一名干部向中国青年报记者表示,事故发生之后,车上的干部第一时间打电话报了警,并且都下车待在车旁,并没有离开。“之所以当时没有上前实施救援,是因为车上所有的人都被这一突如其来的变故弄得不知所措,乱了方寸。”这名干部补充道,“事件发生之后,县里的主要领导找了这些干部谈话,他们的这个说法由此次谈话而来。”

记者得知,事故发生在罗源县城郊,当时路口的交通监控摄像头记录下了事故发生的整个过程。在记者的一再要求下,宣传部的工作人员才试着跟交警方面联系,并领着记者去交警大队看录像。

令记者感到不解的是,交警表示事故发生在3日中午12时38分,然而,给记者观看的录像却是事故发生后第10分钟和第11分钟的片段。

记者从录像中看到,机动车道内,罗小凤正摇摇晃晃地站在叶菊梅旁边打电话,没有任何人上前给予帮助。肇事车辆已经冲倒护栏并驶上人行道。画面上显示车辆周边无人,在离肇事车辆尾部几米远的公路护栏旁和马路另一侧的护栏旁有少量围观人员,因为监控录像分辨率不高,无法看清体貌特征。

记者向罗源县交警大队队长李建国表示,希望能看到整个事故的全过程,由此来确定这些干部下车后是否还留在现场。得到的答复是,要看前面的一段内容,需要经过审批,因为属于保密的范畴。

记者问,交通事故发生后的监控录像为何也属于保密范围?李建国回答:“有的镜头不能看,那么惨的东西(画面),必须经过上级批准才行。”

记者问,该如何走程序申请才能获准?李建国说,要先到县公安局申请,还要得到市公安局的批准才行。记者几经争取,依然无果。

公车肇事,干部见死不救,这一事件让舆论沸沸扬扬。有评论表示,作为一个普通公民,互帮互谅、扶贫济困、救死扶伤都是起码的社会公德,但在一场交通事故面前,政府干部却扮演了不光彩的角色,让人心寒。能指望这样的干部为人民服务吗?他们能履行好自己的职责吗?

罗源县的群众表示,希望政府实事求是,不要袒护,要让这一场对官员的道德问责起到应有的警示作用。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-12 01:14:19 | 显示全部楼层
这起事故处理的……
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-12 01:18:03 | 显示全部楼层
这就是人情大于法治的结果!
事发现场的监控录象不让看,的确让人起疑!
发表于 2009-3-12 01:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
怎么做干部的
人民的公仆呀[em3][em10]
发表于 2009-3-12 03:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
怎么做的干部啊
     就该撤了[em11][em11]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-12 04:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
一个县才多大呀,官官相护是难免的!
发表于 2010-1-23 19:50:40 | 显示全部楼层
The Escaped PrisonerMr Stapleton came to the Hall and met Sir Henry that same afternoon.The next morning he took us to the place where the evil Sir Hugo died.Then we had lunch at the House.Sir Henry clearly thought Miss Stapleton was very beautiful.His eyes followed her everywhere.He liked her very much,and I was sure that she felt the same about him.He spoke about her again and again as we walked home.After the first meeting,we met the Stapletons almost every day.

After a short time it was clear that Sir Henry had fallen deeply in love with the beautiful Miss Stapleton.At first I thought that Stapleton would be very pleased if his sister mar ried Sir Henry.However,I soon realized that he did not want their friendship to grow into love.He did everything he could to make sure that they were never alone.On one or two occa sions they did manage to meet alone,but Stapleton followed them and was not pleased to see them together.
wow power leveling
I soon met another neighbour of Sir Henry's.His name was Mr Frankland,and he lived about four miles to the south of the Hall.He was an old man with a red face and white hair.He had two hobbies.The first was arguing.He argued with everybody.The second hobby was studying the stars.For this he had a very big telescope.For several days he had been watching the moor through the telescope.He wanted to find Selden,the escaped murderer.Nobody had seen the prisoner for a fortnight,and we all thought that he had probably left the moor.

A few nights later I was woken by a noise at about two in the morning.I heard someone walking softly outside my door.I got up,opened the door and looked out.I saw Barrymore moving carefully and quietly away from me.I followed him,as quietly as I could.He went into one of the empty bedrooms and left the door open.I went quietly up to the door and looked in side.

Barrymore was standing at the window.He was holding a light in his hand and looking out onto the moor.He stood without moving for a few minutes and then he put out the light.

I went quickly back to my room.A few minutes later I heard Barrymore go softly by.

The next morning I told Sir Henry what I had seen.

'We must follow him and find out what he is doing,'said Sir Henry.'He won't hear us if we move carefully.',wedding dresses,

That night we sat in Sir Henry's room and waited.At about three o'clock in the morning we heard the sound of footsteps outside the bedroom.We looked out and saw Barrymore.We followed him as quietly as we could.He went into the same room as before.We reached the door and looked in.There was Barrymore,with the light in his hand,looking out across the moor,exactly as I had seen him on the night before.

Sir Henry walked into the room and said:'What are you do ing here,Barrymore?'

Barrymore turned round quickly,surprise and horror on his face.

'Nothing,Sir,'he said.The shadows on the wall from his light were jumping up and down as his hand shook.'It was the window,sir.I go round at night to see that they are closed,and this one wasn't shut.'

'Come now,Barrymore,'said Sir Henry.'No lies.What were you doing with that light?You were holding it up to the window.'
wedding dresses,
I suddenly had an idea.'I think he was sending a message,' I said.'Let's see if there's an answer from someone on the moor.'

I held the light up to the window,and looked out into the darkness.Suddenly a light answered from the moor.

'There it is,'I cried.I waved my light backwards and for wards across the window.The light on the moor answered by moving in the same way.

'Now,Barrymore,who is your friend on the moor?What's going on?'

'That's my business,'said Barrymore,'I won't tell you.'

'Are you making some criminal plan against me?'Sir Henry said.
wow gold
'No,it's nothing against you,sir,'said a voice behind us.It was Mrs Barrymore.She had followed us and was standing at the door.'He's doing it for me.My unhappy brother is cold and hungry on the moor.We cannot let him die.Our light is to tell him that food is ready for him.His light shows us where to take it.'

'Then your brother is…'began Sir Henry.

'The escaped prisoner,sir.Selden,the murderer.He is my younger brother.He has done evil things,but to me he is still the little boy I loved and cared for.I had to help him.Every thing my husband has done has been for me.Please don't take his job from him.It's not his fault.'

Sir Henry turned to Barrymore and said:
wow power leveling,
'I cannot blame you for helping your wife.Go to bed,and we'll talk about this in the morning.'

The Barrymores left us.

'The murderer is waiting out there by that light,' said Sir Henry.'He's a danger to everyone.I'm going to catch him.If you want to come with me,Watson,fetch your revolver and let's go.'

We left the Hall immediately.

'We must surprise him and catch him.'said Sir Henry.'He's a dangerous man.Now,Watson,what would Holmes say about this?Do you remember what the old papers said? They said the Devil does his work when the world is dark.'

The Escaped Prisoner
发表于 2010-1-29 04:43:41 | 显示全部楼层
  这样的事情  有多远 躲多远  记得有一个搀扶老人的事件啊  倒霉的还是好心人

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|思童网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:33 , Processed in 1.140655 second(s), 16 queries .

Copyright © 2003- 思童网 All Rights Reserved

冀ICP备14009328号-1 Powered by Discuz!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表