思童论坛

找回密码
 注册账户
搜索
查看: 1795|回复: 11

探班赵薇陈坤主演《花木兰》易县紧张开拍

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-4 19:49:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由星光国际投资拍摄,香港导演马楚成指导,赵薇、陈坤领衔的动作大戏《花木兰》目前正在易县酣拍。3月2日记者赶赴《花木兰》片场探班,只见赵薇陈坤正在依山傍水、美景如画的外景地里“浴血奋战”。吴宇森的《赤壁》就曾在这里取景拍摄,如今花将军的部队也在这块风水宝地安营扎寨了,初春的季节军队大营旁的湖面还是一半冰一半水。
当天陈坤的戏份是抗击突袭的敌军。只听得执行导演一声“开拍”,两军将士便厮杀在一起,片场顿时吼声震天。陈坤饰演的看似将军的角色则以寡敌众,显然身手不凡,几番打斗下来他一人便砍倒一片敌军。最后陈坤一剑刺杀一人,顺势回身再砍倒一人,结束了该场拍摄。导演喊停后,陈坤走到监视器前仔细看了自己的镜头回放,之后又和导演交流一下,重新回到指定站位。看似很简单的一场戏,陈坤连续拍摄了五六条才过,而倒霉的敌军角色也在陈坤的刀剑下“死”了数次。

片场采访陈坤:两部大戏暗较劲
 陈坤在休息期间,接受了本报记者的采访。记者问陈坤接拍《花木兰》的原因时,陈坤表示自己目前很喜欢拍摄武戏,而《花木兰》的武戏占很大比重。相对来说陈坤对自己武戏的表现还不是十分满意,他希望自己的爆发力能够再好一些,动作能够再利落一点。据陈坤介绍,他那身威武的铠甲有两套一样的,拍动作戏时穿的那套有七八公斤重,拍文戏的那套则重达十五六公斤。就片场表现看,陈坤的武戏已经比《画皮》中进步了不少。

除了《花木兰》,陈坤目前还有一部大戏在身,就是《建国大业》,陈坤将在其中饰演蒋经国,这部献礼影片也给陈坤带来不小的压力,一部武戏耗费体力,一部文戏劳心伤神,对两部大戏都很看重的陈坤表示自己时而会有混乱的状态,“我现在自己很较劲,武戏不是不好吗?我就一定要拍好。演蒋经国,大家不是说不像吗?我就一定要演像。所以我现在挺累的。”据悉,陈坤连续拍摄三天《花木连》的武戏后,又将赶往北京《建国大业》片场拍摄,然后再回到《花木兰》剧组。
因为《花木兰》拍摄进度很紧,所以经常是两个组同时开机。记者探班当天,陈坤一组在湖边厮杀,赵薇一组就占据了不远处的一个小山头。不一会儿,身穿铠甲,英姿飒爽的赵薇满脸血渍、披红挂彩地向这边的大本营走来。本来就有些男孩气质的赵薇,这次的造型很写实也很帅气,充分体现了花木兰巾帼不让须眉的气概。当天赵薇的戏份是率领部下支援陈坤一同抗敌,浑身血水的赵薇正是刚刚砍杀了一员敌军大将。

片场采访赵薇:遭遇最辛苦戏份

赵薇在接受采访时表示,《花木兰》是她拍摄至今最辛苦的一部戏,但是也是最过瘾的一个角色。赵薇说:“花木兰有大气魄,有真功夫,演起来很难,还好我之前已经有心里准备了。”和陈坤相比,赵薇的武戏很多都在马上,其中的危险就多了几分,“导演让我买点好吃的去贿赂我的马,但是没有用,它还是不听我的,不过我胆子大,拍起戏来什么都忘了,等拍完了才开始后怕。”拍摄《花木兰》以来,赵薇的功夫长进了不少,如今她已经可以单手骑马和敌人作战了。

据赵薇介绍,自己很快就会有女装戏份,而这次花木兰的女装也是写实的风格,用赵薇的话说是“很好看,但是绝对是质朴型的而不是美艳型的,这才符合花木兰的身份。”赵薇说自从演了花木兰的角色便有了许多不同的感受,当听到几百个士兵对花将军喊“威武”的时候,她体会到了很多男演员才能体会到的东西,挺幸福的。

片场一瞥:小角色没功劳有苦劳

在拍摄正酣的《花木兰》片场,工作人员都很紧张,就连每一个小角色都是一丝不苟。在众人关注主要角色的同时,记者发现了许多为艺术献身小角色,他们在众星云集的大戏中不值一提,但是一部戏的成功,他们没功劳也有苦劳:一位扮演敌军的武行从练习到实拍,连续被踢下山坡近二十次;一位扮演中箭的军人,身上的箭整整插了一下午,以至于他坐立不安;两位扮演死尸背景的演员,趴在冰冷的地上半个多小时,始终一动未动
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-4 19:50:21 | 显示全部楼层
杀回老家!
[em12]
发表于 2009-3-5 02:16:49 | 显示全部楼层
巾帼英雄[em13]
发表于 2009-3-5 03:03:14 | 显示全部楼层
杀啊![em13][em12]
发表于 2009-3-5 03:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
杀啊![em13][em12]
发表于 2009-3-5 03:54:54 | 显示全部楼层
主角要有点男人婆的味道,不然混迹在士兵当中,岂不要露馅?[em13]
发表于 2009-3-5 05:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的言之有理![em12][em13]
发表于 2009-3-5 15:03:48 | 显示全部楼层
赵薇演很合适[em13]
发表于 2009-3-6 01:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
能不能发到影视里去呀,方便我们大家看呀
发表于 2009-3-11 06:13:29 | 显示全部楼层
小角色没功劳有苦劳
[em14]
发表于 2010-1-23 19:51:04 | 显示全部楼层

The Man on the Moor

drove out of Newtown and went to begin my search for the mysterious man on the moor.There were hundreds of the old stone huts on the moor.Barrymore did not know in which of them the mysterious man was living.I had seen the man on the night when Sir Henry and I had chased Selden,so I decided to start my search near that place.

The path I took ran past Mr Frankland's house,and I saw him standing at his gate He called to me,and invited me to go in and have a drink with him.He had been arguing with the police,and was angry with them. He began to tell me about it.
wow power leveling,
'But they will be sorry,'he said.'I could tell them where to look for the escaped prisoner,but I am not going to help them.You see,I have been searching the moors with my telescope,and although I have not actually seen the prisoner,I have seen the person who is taking him food.'

I thought of Barrymore and Mrs Barrymore's worried faces.But Mr Frankland's next words showed me that I did not need to worry.

'You will be surprised to hear that a young boy takes food to the prisoner.The boy goes by at about the same time each day,and he is always carrying a bag.Who else can he be going to see—except the prisoner?Come and look through my tele scope,and you will see that I am right.It is about this time each day that the boy goes by.'

We went up onto the roof,and we did not have to wait long.There was someone moving on a hill in front of the house.I looked through the telescope and saw a small boy with a bag over his shoulder.He looked around to make sure that noboay was following him,and then he disappeared over the hill.wedding dresses,

'Remember that I don't want the police to know my secret,Dr Watson,'Frankland reminded me.'I'm too angry with them at the moment to help them.'

I agreed not to tell the police,and said goodbye.I walked along the road while Frankland was watching me,but as soon as I was round the corner,I went towards the hill where we had seen the boy.

The sun was already going down when I reached the top of the hill.I could not see the boy,and there was nothing else in that lonely place Beneath me on the other side of the hill was a circle of old stone huts.In the middle of the circle was one hut that had a better roof than the others,so it would keep out the wind and the rain.This must be the place where the mysteri ous man was hiding!I would soon know his secret.

As I walked towards the hut,I saw that someone had certainly been using it.A path had been worn up to the door.I took my revolver out of my pocket,and checked that it was ready to fire.I walked quickly and quietly up to the hut,and looked inside.The place was empty.
wedding dresses,
But this was certainly where the man lived.As I looked round the hut,I knew that the mysterious man must have a very strong character.No other person could live in conditions as bad as these.There were some blankets on a flat stone where the man slept.There had been a fire in one corner.There were some cooking pots,and a large bowl half full of wa ter.In the middle of the hut was another large flat stone which was used as a table,and on it was the bag the boy had been carrying.Under the bag I saw a piece of paper with writing on it.Quickly,I picked up the paper and read what was written on it.It said:'Dr Watson has gone to Newtown.'

I realized that the mysterious man had told someone to watch me,and this was a message from his spy.Was the man a dangerous enemy? Or was he a friend who was watching us to make sure we were safe?I decided I would not leave the hut until I knew.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
Outside,the sun was low in the sky.Everything looked calm and peaceful in the golden evening light.But I did not feel peaceful or calm.I felt frightened as I waited for the mysterious man.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the hut.As they came closer,I moved into the darkest corner of the hut.I did not want the man to see me until I had looked closely at him.The footsteps stopped,and I could hear nothing at all.Then the man began to move again,and the footsteps came closer.A shadow fell across the door of the hut.

'It's a lovely evening,my dear Watson,'said a voice I knew well.'I really think you will enjoy it more out here.'
aion kinah,
The Man on the Moor
发表于 2010-1-27 16:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
这部戏真的很好看

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|思童网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:41 , Processed in 1.093746 second(s), 16 queries .

Copyright © 2003- 思童网 All Rights Reserved

冀ICP备14009328号-1 Powered by Discuz!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表